Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website and purchasing our products. By using our website or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “I”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Paper Belles, a company in the United Kingdom.
- “you” and “your” refers to the person using our website and/or placing an order.
- “website” refers to our website at www.paperbelles.com.
- “product(s)” refers to the wedding stationery products available for purchase on our website.
- Upon your request, a quote will be provided that will be accurate at the time of the quote. We reserve the right to change the quotation in anyway at anytime until your order has been placed by paying your 50% deposit.
- The quote is only valid for those that it is emailed to and for a period of no more than 30 days.
- When you place an order on our website, via email or on Etsy, you are making an offer to purchase the products in your order.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject any order in our sole discretion.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your order and start the design process.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between you and us will take place when we receive your non-refundable deposit.
- The full balance is due for individual items of the order once designs have been approved before going to print, or no later than one month before dispatch/collection/delivery date of those items.
- You can request changes to an existing order but we reserve the right to accept or reject these changes.
- If your changes to an existing order are accepted, a new invoice will be provided to you and this will supersede any previous quote or invoice.
- The prices of our products are as stated on our website at the time of purchase.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without prior notice.
- Your proofs will be provided to you by email and will require your approval before your order can progress any further.
- Changes can be made after you receive your proofs but these may incur a cost to you.
- It is your responsibility to check all details are correct at this stage before approving them. We cannot be held responsible for any issues with wording, spelling, information errors or your design choices after you have approved the proofs.
Lead Times/Design Approval
- It is your responsibility to provide the information needed for us to complete your order (e.g. timings, spellings, details) when we request it from you. The deadline for us receiving this information is 6 weeks before collection/delivery date (unless agreed otherwise prior to this date). Any delay in getting this information to us may result in delays in being able to complete your order on time.
- Your designs must be approved by you by a minimum of 4 weeks before the collection/delivery date. Any delay in doing so by yourself, may result in delays in being able to complete your order on time.
- We will deliver the products to the address you specify in your order or arrange for collection (if applicable).
- Once an item within your order has been approved, we will aim to dispatch or have ready for collection, those items within 30 working days unless agreed otherwise. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.
- We are not responsible for any delay or failure to deliver the products caused by events beyond our control, such as strikes, natural disasters, or other circumstances that prevent us from fulfilling your order.
- If you receive your items and they are damaged from transit by third parties (not you or us) then please get in touch immediately and we will do our best to resolve the situation promptly.
Returns and Refunds
- As the majority of your order will involve personalisation and/or customisation, if you decide to cancel your order, we kindly request that you notify us promptly.
- While the non-refundable deposit cannot be reimbursed, we will make every effort to resolve the situation by assessing the stage of the design process and providing a refund less any appropriate compensation for any time or materials expended by us.
- We will only offer the refund calculated based on point 2 above on personalised items if they are faulty and this can be proved to have not been caused by your negligence and before the items have been used.
- For the purchase of non-personalised items you can return these within 14 days of receipt and receive a full refund excluding any postage and packaging but the items must be returned in the original or suitable packaging so as to avoid damage and sent special delivery at cost to you.
- All intellectual property rights in the products and our website, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, and design rights, are owned by us or our licensors.
- You may not copy, reproduce, or otherwise use any of the intellectual property rights without our prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to use photos of your stationery for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Any photographs taken of your stationery may be used for promotional purposes, once your order is completed, unless you request otherwise before the order completion stage.
Limitation of Liability
- This website includes links to other websites. These are for your benefit to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We are not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of our website or the products, except for any liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by events beyond our control, such as strikes, natural disasters, or other circumstances that prevent us from fulfilling your order.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting the amended terms on our website. Your continued use of our website and purchase of our products after any such amendments shall be deemed acceptance of the amended terms.
If you have any questions or comments about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.